Welcome to The Schuett Farms Blog! Throughout the year we will update you with pictures and information regarding all the latest happenings at the farm. In the fall we harvest crops such as soybeans, corn, oats and wheat. We also sells everything fall related: pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins, and pumpkins, squash, corn stalks, straw, gourds and Indian corn. We have a corn maze for you to get lost in as well as a field for pick-your-own pumpkins. In the winter we sell Christmas trees, wreaths and garland. Come spring we are busy planting crops! All summer we bail hay and sell the sweetest sweet corn.
- Schuett Farms “Sweet” Swe... — We started this morning picking in a new batch of very sweet Sweet Corn! The ears are huge and taste great! I think it is even sweeter than the stuff we had earlier this week. My personal favorite cooking recipe for corn is….. the quick and simple method. How to cook Sweet Corn? Bring water [...]
- 2013 Sweet Corn | Mukwonago Wisconsin... — Our sweet corn is growing perfectly and is super sweet!! Here’s a cute little video of Aubrey hard at work, picking sweet corn Aubrey Picking Sweet Corn | Mukwonago WI Schuett Farm Last night we had a birthday party so we fired up our turkey deep fryer! We shucked 2+ dozen corn and boiled water [...]
- How To Keep Your Christmas Tree Fresh — You can take a few simple steps to keep your real tree looking great, smelling great, and holding its needles strong until Christmas and beyond! At the farm we have all pre-cut Christmas trees. When you get your tree home you will want to cut about 1-2″ off the bottom of the tree. Cut at [...]
- Linda’s Famous Pumpkin Bars — Schuett Farms – Linda’s Famous Pumpkins Bars Recipe 4 eggs 2 cups sugar 2 cups PUMPKIN (approx. 1 medium pie pumpkin) ¾ cup melted butter 2 cups flour 2 tsp baking powder 2 tsp baking soda ½ tsp cinnamon 1 cup chopped nuts ½ tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla Mix everything together and place in [...]
- PUMPKINS!! | Mukwonago, Waukesha, Wis... — September 22 is opening day!!! Our website homepage is updated with maps, contact information, hours and more details – www.schuettfarm.com We are also updating our facebook page with fun pictures and information throughout the season – “LIKE” us to get the updates and don’t forget to check-in when you arrive www.facebook.com/schuettfarms This year we have… [...]